This is not a problem for Dukascopy data. But with SQ Futures data.
Scenario to replicate the issue:
- add new futures symbol (@EW for example) and keeping exchange time
- add another @EW_plus8 symbol with set shift to +8 hrs
- update all symbols - both symbols contains the same data but 2nd one is 8hrs shifted.
- wait for 1-2 weeks for the next sq futures data update
- Select both of the above symbols for update. - original symbol will update, second will not (<- bug)
Another issue noticed, sq futures data update does not reflect in the UI, unless it is manually refreshed. Note UI is working ok with Dukascopy data.
Assignee changed from Tamas to Tamas
Milestone changed from None to Build 130
Assignee changed from Tamas to Petr Šomek
Status changed from New to Waiting for information
Status changed from Waiting for information to In progress
Status changed from In progress to Waiting for information
Attachment sq_shift.png added
Milestone changed from Build 130 to Build 131
Milestone changed from Build 131 to None
Milestone changed from None to Build 132
Milestone changed from Build 132 to Build 133
Milestone changed from Build 133 to Build 134
Milestone changed from Build 134 to Build 136